Wednesday 25 June 2014

CONTOH PERCAKAPAN TENTANG HARAPAN/DOA DAN PERCAKAPAN TENTANG PUJIAN



Gina    :           Hi, Jean. How are you doing?
Jean     :           Bad.
Gina    :           What's wrong?
Jean     :           My father got sick. He has to stay in the hospital for a few days to get                                            medical care.
Gina    :           What happened to him?
Jean     :           He got cancer.
Gina    :           I'm sorry to hear that. But you still go to school?
Jean     :           Yea, my mom told me that I have to go to school. She is in the hospital                                           to accompany my dad.
Gina    :           I hope your dad will get better soon.
Jean     :           Yea, I hope so.

http://www.sekolahoke.com/2012/10/dialog-bahasa-inggris-expressing-hope.html

Time    : 16:20 WIB (17-06-2014)




Arif                 :           Hi Raline, you look great today!
Raline  :           Hi Arif, thank you. How are you today?
Arif                 :           I am so great today. Guess why..
Raline  :           I don’t know. Why do you feel so great?
Arif                 :           I got A in my last examination.
Raline  :           Awsome! Two thumbs up for you!
Arif                 :           Thank you. Hey, I like your hat, where did you get that?
Raline  :           My father bought for me from England.
Arif                 :           How extraordinary! Did your father visit England for a long time?
Raline  :           No, it’s only for two weeks. I heard that you are going to visit England
                                    too. Is that right?
Arif                 :           Yeah, I will be there in order to register for a university in Manchester.
Raline  :           Wow, you’re rock! I love Manchester!
Arif                 :           Join with me and we can go together.
Raline  :           I can’t do that. My father has registered my name on Harvard and I also
                                    prefer to choose US than Europe.
Arif                 :           Harvard? Are you serious?
Raline  :           Yes I am.
Arif                 :           That’s a great decision!
Raline  :           Thanks Arif. Sorry, but I have to go right now. May be we can chat
                                    again by phone.
Arif                 :           Yeah no problem.
Raline  :           Ok, I wait for your call.
Time    : 16:00 WIB (17-06-2014)


Riyan   :           Hello ki, how are you today ?
Riski    :           I’m fine, thanks. And you?
Riyan   :           Yes, i’m fine too. In several days we will have to pass our examination,
                                    and what is your plan to continue your study ?
Riski    :           I want to continue my study to university.
Riyan   :           Where the university do you want ?
Riski    :           I hope I can enter in Padjadjaran Unversity.
Riyan   :           Umm.. what the faculty do you want ?
Riski    :           I want to enter faculty of law.
Riyan   :           Why ?
Riski    :           Because, I like study of law and I want to be a lawyer.
Riyan   :           Ow.. that’s good choice. I hope you can be a good lawyer.
Riski    :           Thank’s. Do you have a plan to continue your study in University ?
Riyan   :           Yes, I do.
Riski    :           What is your favorite university ?
Riyan   :           My favorite university is University of Manchester. I want to study in
                                    University of Manchester and I hope I can enter it.
Riski    :           Are you sure ?
Riyan   :           I’m sure.
Riski    :           You will continue to go there, and will not to continue in this country ?
Riyan   :           Yes, I guess so.
Riski    :           By the way. What programe do you want ?
Riyan   :           I want to enter in Medical Programe. Because I want to be a doctor.
Riski    :           Ok.. I feel it’s good.
Riyan   :           Of course.
Riski    :           Riyan. I hope you can get your want to go to Unversity of
                                    Manchester.Good fortune be with you and succes of all.
Riyan   :           Thank you. And I hope so for you. Ok.. thank you for the time. Nice to
                                    meet you here. See you
Riski    :           See you.
Time    : 15:50 WIB (17-06-2014)




Rita           :           Where have you been? I have not seen you for two days.
Dewa         :           Well, I have been sick since Sunday
Rita           :           What is wrong?
Dewa         :           I have had a terrible cold all week.
Rita           :           Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.
Dewa         :           Thanks, Rita.

Rena          :           Hi Nata, I hear that you are going to Jakarta tomorrow, what happens?
Nata          :           Yups, my father got a job there, we have to move to Jakarta.
Rena          :           Then, you’ll continue your study in there?
Nata          :           Yes, next Monday I’ll have a test to join one of the favorite schools in South                                  Jakarta.
Rena          :           Hiks, it means that we won’t study together again.
Nata          :           Don’t worry Rena (puk-puk), I will visit you when holiday. Let’s hope for
                        our best
, that either you or I can enter our favorite school.
Rena    : Aamiin, may we have a success and meet again someday.
Time          : 15:40 WIB (17-06-2014)


Susi                 :           Excuse me, but I was just admiring your bag. It’s really nice.
Agnes  :           Oh, thank you.
Susi                 :           Could you tell me where you got it? I have been looking for one like                                               that for a long time.
Agnes  :           It’s from the Java Store in Jakarta.
Susi                 :           Oh, thank you very much.


Time    : 15:20 WIB (17-06-2014)


Jane     : “Hi, Kelly. Take a look at this! What do you think about my new dress?”

Kelly   : “Wow. What a nice dress. You look so beautiful. “

Jane     : “Thank you very much.”

Kelly   : “You are welcome.”


Time    : 15:30 WIB (17-06-2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment